"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain" ~ Vivian Greenevia

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Uncertainty


What is it exactly that you want from me?
What is it exactly that you think this could be?
 
I feel confusion and like you just don’t know;
Now I’m feeling unsure of me and it’s a painful blow.
 
I don’t understand what your words and actions mean –
I wish you would be open, honest, and just come clean.
 
I reluctantly bared it all: my heart, my soul –
And all the uncertainty is starting to take its toll.
 
I don’t want to feel any more false hope –
I’m tired of trying to find new ways to cope.
 
 
 
From the archives of many feelings written down. This one was written on a day filled with uncertainty. That's how my day started today. I was confused, upset, and uncertain.
 
Thank goodness for all the of the beautiful, great people in this world who took time out of their busy days and to set aside their problems just for a little while to listen and offer some pretty great advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment